Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Play Geo's Mastermind Game


So, my husband is the coolest! He can make just about any game on the computer and his latest is a version of Mastermind. I had never heard of it, but picked up an electronic, handheld one at a garage sale for 25 cents (Happy Father's Day, Geo!) That motivated him to write the game. Be careful, it can be addictive! But it's a great way to pass the time and I am sure that it protects your brain from Alzheimer's or something like that. Here it is! Have fun, but don't neglect any children in the process:)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I grew-up playing Mastermind. It's one of my very favorites, but Linc won't play it with me for some reason; maybe because I'm so awesome! :) I'll have to try it.

Dewey and Susan said...

That George, What a Genius!
Fun Game.

Uncle Dew

Stephanie said...

Love this game!

becca said...

i have never played this before. very cool. i feel kinda dumb but i did win eventually. ha!!

HO IV and crew said...

Tyler and Hal love Mastermind! Keep up the good work!!