Friday, March 28, 2008

Good morning!!

Our little baby "Maggie" is here! Except, she came as as a 10 pound, bouncing baby BOY!!!! Can you believe it...2 ultrasounds and actual ultrasound pics of her labeled "girl". So, here it is, 4 am, I can't sleep so I am thinking and looking for boy names on the internet. Pretty nice...internet is available right across the hall from our room and baby is sleeping in the nursery.

I will have to write all the birthing details when I have a bit more energy, but thought I would just let the cyber world know, we have a Boy!!!!

PS I am SO GLAD we didn't paint the nursery pink;) Poor kid might have to go home in the cutest pink outfit ever, though.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! He will be the cutest boy in pink clothes ever! I am so excited to see him and you and just hear all about it.

Sariah said...

OH MY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That has actually happened to a couple of people I know. Yay for a boy, though!!

Did you know that March 28th is Spencer W. Kimball's birthday? So, you know, there are some ideas: Spencer of Kimball. (I only know this because it's also my brother's birthday. His name is Vince. That's a good one, too. :D)

I can't believe you're blogging at 4 am after having a baby. You're crazy, girl! :)

Congrats once again!!!

Ange said...

Congratulations guys! What a fun surprise. So happy your baby arrived healthy and well.

Andrea said...

Wow! Let me be the first to congratulate you on your baby boy. I hope to see pictures soon, and that there are lots of people to take care of you and help you out.

Deb said...

Congrats...I'm happy for you. Are you guys good with this. Well technology is funny sometimes. I hope you didn't buy to much girl stuff...at least you should have some good hand me downs from the other two boys. Really 10 pounds. Yikes!

joanna said...

What a surprise!! Poor little Maggie will get made fun of for having a girl's name. . . Or, should you name him Magnus? What about Alex?
LOL!

I just tried calling you and it said your number was disconnected. Hook me up with your digits when you can!

Shanna said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I can not believe it!!! That is so un-real!! Congratulations!! That is just so shocking! Good luck with the names. Hugh said Mathew. Cant wait for the pics!