- Farm Camp and Lego Robotics camp. That has been this week and the kids have loved it! And I have loved the quiet time:) It almost makes me want to send kids away to school...just kidding!
- Birthday parties.
- Water gun fights.
- 3 Rivers Festival Parade.
- Fourth of July parade, cotton candy, family party and city fireworks.
- Swimming and splash pads.
- Playing with lots of different friends, who are usually in school.
- Getting excited about the Jones family reunion.
- Planning for a Wisconsin camping trip.
- Avoiding the heat (over 100*) often!
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Summer Bucket List
Well, we have been doing lots of things, many of which were on our "summer bucket list". I think I will list some of them just so you know we are alive and doing well!