Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Here are my super belated shots of Thanksgiving. Family, food, the table, the mantle...it was sooo much fun to have everyone here. My mom and sister and sister-in-law all pitched in with the food (I only had to do the relish tray:) so there was no stress there. I was really in a "nesting" mood, so cleaning the house was easier than usual. The sleeping situation caused some stress, but only because Sam decided to scream for 2 hours at 2 am and there were lots of people in the house that were awake because of him. He did have a new tooth in the morning:)

It was so much fun to have everyone here. I am glad that they could all make the trek up here. I hope we get to do it again next year! See the pictures way, way further down this page :)























My brother does dishes?



Abby, Megan and Liz



Little Ellie



Making Cinnamon Rolls with Grandma



Dad getting ready to carve the turkey



The Thanksgiving Table!



Christmas mixed with fall decor...gotta love it!

No comments: