Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brain-fog!

Exhausted. That's the word of the day. I wonder if we will ever sleep through the night again. Or maybe I just need to go to sleep earlier. Doesn't it seem that kids don't wake up until after midnight? I should go to bed at 8pm with the kids and then when I have to get up at 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6am, it won't seem so bad:) Ok, I didn't really get up at all those times last night...but I feel like I did. I am just tired. And brain-dead! Today would be a great day to sit around and do nothing, but alas! It is not in the cards. It will be a fun day...if I can just get out of my brain-fog. Maybe in a few years!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry Anna! I'm still getting woken up during the middle of the night and it's usually by the 7 and the 4 year old. I too look forward to a full night sleep. :) Good luck.

joanna said...

I think the brain fog gets better but never fully goes away. :) I am sure I am getting flakier as Alex gets older. I'm sure it would be worse if I had another little one.

I never did respond to you about getting together. Of course we'd love to. We'll just have to figure out when. Kris is going to his mom's on Saturday to take her to lunch for her (belated) birthday. I'm sure there is another weekend coming up that we can pull something. Maybe when New Moon comes out, we can leave George & Kris with the kids and you and I can have a movie night. Sounds good, huh???