Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grateful Sunday

I am not usually a Sunday blogger, but I really feel grateful today and wanted to share.

I am grateful for:

1. In-laws. My in-laws (and most of you already know this:) are THE BEST! Again and again, I witness their ability to reach out to anyone and serve. Especially us. I don't know what I did to deserve them, but I count myself blessed every day! Thank you, Harry and Linda.

2. Babies. As I watched Bec's baby being blessed, I was reminded how much Heavenly Father loves each one of us. As I watch my own kids, I know Heavenly Father loves me because he sent them to me.

3. Health. We have had our share (and more:) of sickness lately and I am grateful for the relatively good health we are enjoying at the moment. Now, if it can only last...

4. George. Words will never be enough to say how thankful I am for my husband. He truly is my best friend and soul mate.

5. Primary. I love what my kids learn there and I love serving there (more so this time around). I love it when kids are excited to be there. I suppose that I could skip the parts where kids throw up (that happened today) or when we feel like we have to put kids in trouble. But on the whole, I love it!

6. Parents. My parents are serving a mission on Temple Square. They are setting such a great example for my 3 boys and Natalie, too. I know they both feel out of their comfort zones, and this is what impresses me the most. They are amazing...they follow the Spirit and are obedient. I am very thankful for their example.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love it. I am so glad you have alot to be grateful for.