Friday, June 26, 2009

Levi's 6th Birthday!

This is the usual celebration of Levi's birthday. We met Becca and her group at the zoo...we missed Grandma and Grandpa Lyon who usually go with us on this excursion.


You can't tell, but that alligator had his mouth wide open!


The photo spot!


Aren't they cute... and oh, so hot!!!


I had to get a picture of them actually enthralled by an animal! Are your kids like this? They go to the zoo and love the drinking fountains and the trash cans. I was thrilled they liked the Black Tree Monitor :)




Here's Levi saying, "I am so hot!"


Another photo spot!


The bird's nest...I wonder what will happen when Levi gets to big to get into those eggs? He's getting pretty close as it is!

I can't believe that my oldest boy is 6. What a wonderful boy he is! He is helpful and kind. He is funny and so smart. He makes me laugh all the time! I am so glad that he is our oldest...he is such a great example. I love having Levi in our family! Happy Birthday, Levi and we love you!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Levi! I still miss that zoo, Matthew still talks about it all the time. Hope he had a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Levi!