Monday, June 29, 2009

Our home in summer....and winter.

I am so glad that we replaced all of our windows last year so that they now can open! My windows are open and I am enjoying the breeze of an overcast day...yea! It's been roasting and soo sunny out here. It's nice to have the 70s instead of the 90s. But, this is not complaining...it's just being thankful:) Our winter was too, too long!

Speaking of winter, we are getting ready to buy a boiler for the hot water heat in our home. I know this is necessary. I know that we will be so happy with it. It will be nice knowing that our old clunker isn't going to give out on us at any time. I know that it's an investment. But, I am telling you, I would much rather go on a cruise, fly to Hawaii for a week, or the many other fun things you can do with lots of money.

Oh well. We will be warm all winter and saving money each month so I am sure that it is worth it! The joys of being a homeowner:) And I am VERY thankful to be one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! Will it have a bigger tank as well?