- going on his 8th year at MIE and still loves it
- worked with 11 year old Scouts at church
- spends many hours on hobby projects...many can be seen right here on this blog!
- spends many hours homeschooling kids and wondering how her house gets so dirty and will it EVER be clean again
- joined Weight Watchers to lose that last 15 baby pounds (or maybe 30:)
- directs the choir at Church
- turned 6 and is in 1st grade
- loves taking piano lessons from Grandma and building things like Legoes and robots
- loves his homeschool gym and swim class and learning computer programming with Daddy
- just turned 5, is in Kindergarten and is a great reader
- loves playing with her brothers (most of the time) and takes care of the younger boys
- loves to play the piano and to play with her neighbor friends
- just turned 3 and wants to do what the older kids are doing or he wants to do it "by himself"
- loves to have his 'puter time where he plays games on the computer
- is NOT interested in growing up...he often mentions his old crib and pacifier and says, "I not big, I little!"
- turned 1 in March and started to climb on everything!
- finally old enough to go in to the Nursery at church and loves the Child Watch at the YMCA
- calls Sam "Mamo", Nat "Wa-wee", and Levi "By-by" and is a cutie:)