Friday, October 14, 2011

2 month blogging vacation....

Yeah, sorry I am so bad at blogging. Really, I WANT to be better, but it just doesn't happen:( I am uploading some pics and hope to post them this morning. Here are some things that have happened lately:

  • Potty Training finally took. Seth just had to decide it was HIS idea and then, no problem. Seriously. My kids have some iron will. It's gotta come from George! :)
  • I have had quite the "homeschooling mid-life crisis" lately. This really deserves it's own post, so I will try and do that.
  • It's 7am and REALLY dark. It must be fall. I am excited, though my life seems to be flying by. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Natalie's birthday, Sam's birthday, Christmas and the year is over! Woa.
  • We are spending lots of time doing field trips and park groups and other things while the weather holds. I remember what it's like to be cooped up from December-March. It's not pretty. We're getting as much in as we possibly can before that happens!
  • I am excited to head home tomorrow to see my parents and brother and family. Seems like it's been a while.
  • Sam's doing preschool with a little friend. That has been fun to do, though he is fairly resistant. Sam is my toys-only boy. He does not want to stop for things like learning! It's fine with me, but I do feel funny doing preschool with just the friend. Luckily, Natalie and Seth both like to join in.
  • I got my hair cut and highlighted. I like it...I think. I asked George if he liked it about 5 days after I got it cut and he said, "I'm not sure...it's different every day." And it really is. Life of a curly girl:)
  • I really have a hankering to go on a vacation. I said that to someone, and they said, "Didn't you just go to Taiwan?" I think I got spoiled:)
All right. Pics are done uploading on the computer, so now....off to post some! Yea!

No comments: