Friday, October 14, 2011

Trip to see my sister!

Kids in front of the Christus at Washington DC temple. The kid in the shirt and tie was with a wedding party and latched onto Levi. I couldn't get him to leave the picture, so I just told him to look at the camera:)


In July, my sister in Baltimore, Maryland calls me and says, "Matt (our brother) and Megan aren't coming to visit me after all (Megan is pregnant and was pretty sick, then). Oh, and I am pregnant and not feeling great, so I think you should come visit me instead." Well, if any of you know me very well, you will know that I LOVE to get together with my family and will plan any trip and am about willing to do anything to see them. Liz (my sister) knew I just needed a little prodding and she would have me out there:) Well, she was right...it was Wednesday and I decided to leave on Sunday, drive out without George (he has work to finance my vacations:) and spend the week with my sister and her family. Awesome!!! It took us 13 hours to get there and it was quite the trip. The kids were SO GOOD! I mean, we had our moments, but overall, they were very helpful, and happy, and wonderful! I loved this trip! It was so much fun to just hang out with my sister and her kids. We went to the beach, we went to the Washington D.C. temple, we went to Chick-fil-a:), and went to a cutie shaved ice shack. The kids had a ball playing all together. I would do it again in a heartbeat!


Chasing seagulls

Liz looks so good! It was hot on the sand...we really enjoyed the umbrella!


Ugh, you will never see me in a swimsuit again!


The beautiful temple...what a wonderful trip!

No comments: