Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bad Blogger..

I must say that I am about the worst blogger ever! I get on the internet after the kids go down, read everyone's witty blogs and then NEVER want to blog on mine. Or, I have like 20 things that I do want to blog about, but think it's dumb to have 20 blogs on the same day. Oh well. I am sure there are worse things in life:)


So, I have been tagged by Emily...fun! Here's my stuff!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I want to find out the gender of this little bump inside of me at next week's ultrasound.
2. I developed this nasty habit of not cleaning bathrooms very often, especially now that we have 3.
3. I am hosting Thanksgiving dinner and celebrations for my side of the family at our new house! I am all grown up:)
4. I want to put pictures and decorations up on every empty wall in our house.
5. I eat frosted Shredded Wheat only for the frosting.
6. I love it when I can hear my kids in a different room playing together peacefully and happily.

Ok, I am not listing 6 people because I don't think 6 people read my blog, but if anyone wants to, leave me a comment and I will check out your blog!

4 comments:

Dewey and Susan said...

Anna,

Your site offers such unique insights. It is intriguing.

Uncle Dew

Andrea said...

I am with you on the bathrooms - I don't clean mine as often as I should either. :-o

By the way, are you still selling Stampin' Up? I may need to order some paper from you.

emily said...

Um, yeah, my bathrooms are in the same condition. How fun for you to have thanksgiving at your new house! Thanks for playing!

Deb said...

Well I had to jump to my myspace page to get more people to play because everyone on my blog list as been asked to play. And we have two bathrooms and they rarely get cleaned either.