Friday, November 2, 2007

It's a.....


GIRL!!! We're so excited! Her name (right now, anyway) will be Magnolia and go by Maggie. I would name her just Maggie, but those of you who know George's preferences know that I could never get away with that. You can't name a kid a nickname!

Everything looked great on the ultrasound and we got kind of a freaky picture of her looking right at the "camera". It was perfect for Halloween...a tiny little skull face! Can't believe that I am halfway!

It's baby fever around here as my sister just had her second. Congrats, Liz! I am getting excited and feeling the baby move. The best feeling ever. It makes everything real!

6 comments:

Shanna Johnson said...

Congrats on everything. I think Maggie is comming into a great family. I know she will love all the excitment. It is a great feeling when baby moves. Good luck with everything.

Caroline said...

I do love the name Maggie! Congratulations!

Debbie, Lee, Rachele and Kenny said...

Congrats!!! How do you keep alternating the sex of your kids so well? Maggie is a great name. Lee is the same way with the exception of a few names that to him are good names whether they are nicknames or full names...like Nikki. But any way congrats and I'm glad all is well.

Emily said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Pat & Amber said...

YAY! Pat and I are hoping that our baby will be the same sex as you and George's, so the little cousins can play together. I really want a girl, so I especially hope we have the same sex babies now! Congratulations! I'm sure Natalie will be excited to have a little sister.

Stephanie said...

How exciting! So this is one way to get out of your Primary calling. :)