Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Husband

I just want to blog about how grateful I am for my husband. George is absolutely my best friend and I am so thankful for him. He really steps up when I need him...like when I am sicker than a dog and can't take care of kids. He thinks of my needs and takes the time to fulfill them. He is very thoughtful. He is an amazing dad to our children. I love talking to him late at night. I could go on and on!

But most of all, I am thankful for the things he has done lately for the spirituality of our family. He has always been such a wonderful example to me. He is such a joy in my life. I am thankful that the Lord has given him to me to be with forever. How blessed I am! I love you Geo!

4 comments:

Deb said...

How sweet.

Carrie said...

Go George! You guys are a great match!

emily said...

Ahh, that is so nice! You guys are a great couple.

Pat & Amber said...

What a cute picture! Good luck with your family Thanksgiving! Hope we get to see you on Saturday at Harry & Linda's.