Thursday, April 9, 2009

No time to read scriptures?

George here. So I've been in a habit of reading my scriptures in a half-conscious stupor at about midnight, for the last... well, longer than I'd like to calculate. Not the most effective method. It's not that there's no time to do it before then, I just don't think about it. So here's my latest tool:

http://george.s.jones.googlepages.com/readLDS.html

It picks a random chapter from the LDS scriptures (Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price) and sends you straight there. So that address above is my web browser's "home page". So if I'm about to read the news, or see who wants to be my friend of facebook, I open the browser, and there's the scriptures, open to some different spot every time.

1 comment:

HO IV and crew said...

Hey- it works! I tried it out, and it sent me to D&C 45.