Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sick?

I thought we were better, but alas, Natalie said she had a headache, asked to go to bed early, and was out before I came in to tuck them in. Wow. I would say she's sick. Though I REALLY hope not. Please, please, please let her sleep it off! I am leaving this weekend and it will really put a cramp on the plans if someone is barfing!

Speaking of this weekend. I am going to a homeschool convention in Cincinnati and I am soooo excited! I cannot wait! I hope to learn a lot and come back very motivated. I probably already mentioned this convention, but oh well....that's how excited I am. Let's just hope I don't have to leave any sickies!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yea!! That sounds like a lot of fun, well not the Natalie part that is sad, but the convention sounds great! Are you taking Carissa too? I hope is it so beneficial for you both and can't wait to hear all about it!