I am thirty-one and I feel like it. Lately I have been noticing wrinkles and gray hairs. So, a couple of weeks ago I got a trendy haircut (of course, it was more trendy when she styled it) and last week, at a business kickoff meeting for Becca and Brock, I won a gift of my choice, which was an assortment of makeup.
So, this morning, I decided it was time to put it all to use. I did my hair and makeup! I took this picture, but you can't really tell that I am all decked out. Oh well. The whole process was pretty funny. Throughout the time of "beautification", I had to
- hold one foot on the toilet seat so the baby couldn't open it and play in the water
- pull toilet paper repeatedly off of my bare foot because, since the baby couldn't play in the poo water, he went for the next best thing, the toilet paper
- unwrap the straight iron cord from around baby's neck ( I was right there...I still don't know how he did that!)
- take the tube of toothpaste and hide it
- repeatedly tell Sam not to lock his brother out of any rooms in the house