Thursday, April 17, 2008

ABC's and 123's

Wow, this took me forever. But fun! Thanks!


A - Attached or single? Attached to my favorite person in the whole world.
B - Best friend? Becca and I have been best friends for how long now? 10 years? It all began with "Are you Becca?" "Yup, are you Anna?" "Yup."
C - Cake or pie? Cake, white being the favorite, but any kind will do:)
D - Day of choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item? Stocked diaper bag
F - Favorite color? Blue
G - Gummy bears or worms? Either one...they taste the same, right? Though I do like the worms.
H - Hobbies? Nursing...is that a hobby?
I - Indulgences? Chocolate anything...though it may not agree with Seth.
J - January or July? July, for sure.
K - Kids? Yes, 4 of them!
L - Life isn't complete without? The gospel and family
M - Marriage date? March 9
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, 2 brothers
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges
P - Phobias or fears? Rodneys:)
Q - Quote? Joseph's son is a booger." -Levi
R - Reason to smile? American Idol
S - Season of choice? Christmas Season
T - Tag six: Everyone I know has been tagged
U - Unknown fact about me? George was the first (and last not including my kids) guy I ever kissed.
V - Vegetable? Broccoli, but not while I am nursing.
W - Worst habit? Not being consistent in disciplining my kids.
X - X-ray or ultrasound? What kind of question is this? I get what the Doctor tells me to.
Y - Your favorite food? This is always such a hard question for me...I love all food! But ice cream would probably top the list.
Z - Zodiac sign? Taurus, same as Becca!
1 - # of squirting noises Seth just made while on my lap.
2 – # of kids that are entertaining themselves right now.
3 – # that I count to if I am mad.
4 – # of kids I now have.
5 - age Levi will be soon, wow!
6 - # of months until I am sleeping through the night again, I hope!
7 - # of grandkids on my parents side.
8- # of months until Christmas!
9 - # of minutes it took me to clean that squirty-noise diaper(see #1)...what a mess!.
10- #of pounds I would like to lose in the next month.

No comments: