Today, I have been meditating on the blessed nature of naps. Here are some important things that naps are good for:
1. They provide a new mom with some sanity.
2. They allow your other children to get fed and poopy diapers changed.
3. They allow you to have alone time with your husband.
4. They allow the new mom to eat.
5. They allow chores to get done around the house...or at least started:)
6. They provide a quiet time for mom to make phone calls...but I think this only applies if you have only 1 kid!
But most importantly, they allow moms time to BLOG!! :)