Tuesday, May 6, 2008

How true is this?

I got this as a forward from my preggo sister-in-law Amber and I thought it was pretty true...pregnant or not! It made me smile:)


The Coping diet

This is specially formulated diet designed to help women cope with the stress that builds during the day.

Breakfast

1 grapefruit
1 slice whole wheat toast
1 cup skim milk

Lunch

1 small portion lean, steamed chicken
1 cup spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Hershey's kiss

Afternoon Snack

The rest of the Hershey kisses in the bag
1 tub of Hagen-Daaz ice cream with chocolate chips

Dinner

4 glasses of wine (red or white)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family size supreme pizza
3 Snickers Bars (fun size)

Late Night Snack

1 whole Sarah Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)

Remember:
Stressed spelled backward is desserts.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

That was funny and very true.

Jennifer said...

Sign me up!!! Now that's a diet I can follow!

Hey can we come play next week? I'll bring the lunch, including that sara lee cheesecake for us to share!