Here's a chance to see how well you really know your spouse. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Frontline on PBS
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
French, though I always think its Ranch and even bought a bunch for our food storage when he reminded me he doesn't like it.
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
One? I have to choose one? Watermelon.
4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order?
Raspberry lemonade, if it's available and free refills
5. Where did he go to high school?
Harrison High School
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Those plastic rings on the top of milk jugs. We have a Ziplock full of them on the counter but he hasn't decided what to use them for yet:)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Philly Cheesesteak, but only from Subway.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Sports? Not much interest there. Maybe Purdue at one point in his life?
13. Who did he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
Me, of course. Otherwise, Kris from high school
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Make cheesy potatoes.
16. What is his heritage?
I believe there some Welsh lineage.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
18. Did he play sports in high school?
He ran cross-country for one year and hated it. It hurt his knees.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing Crayon Physics.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He makes learning games on the computer for the kids to use in our homeschooling.