Monday, March 16, 2009

What a day...

This is a picture of my beautiful little girl. She is supposed to be my angel when compared to the boys. My rose among thorns, right? Well, today I came down from putting the baby to bed and she said, "I dialed 9-15." I didn't think much about it and just asked her not to play with the phone. About 5 minutes later a cop pulls up in my driveway. When he gets to the door, he asks, "Is everything alright in there, ma'am?" as he looks around to my living room which looks as though an atomic bomb had hit it. I stammer something about my 4 year-old and using the phone and apologized profusely...I am sure that he has better things to do then check on prank 911 calls. Natalie was pretty freaked out (which I HOPE was good for her!). Have you read the original Curious George where he calls the fire department while playing with the phone and they come and haul him off to jail? No wonder she was scared:) He was SUPER nice and tried to talk to her about it, but she was pretty upset and eventually he just left. *Sigh*

Later on, I go up to my own bathroom to take care of a surprising feminine need and the door is locked...and there is no one inside. And EVERYTHING is in there. Who would have done that? Ah yes, my little angel. The door locker. I can get every door in our house unlocked, but apparently not this one. *Sigh* It's a good thing I love my Natalie:)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you've had a fun day! Wow, I'm so impressed, I've never had the police come to my house yet! Go you or rather Go natalie! :) We love you guys!