Saturday, September 19, 2009

Random

I am feeling really random today. I really wanted to go out tonight to see the local marching band competition, but our babysitter pulled out. You know how you have expectations? Blah.

The garage sale was SO GREAT and most of the stuff has not come back in the house:) I can't help it! You know when you look at stuff and say, I could make some money on EBay? That's why I have stuff. To be gotten rid of very soon!

I got to hang out with a bunch of friends last night and watch a chic flic! So nice. Good times!

This is a very weird update, but thought it was time to post something else. Maybe soon I will post info about our Apple themed week coming up.

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Wait a few weeks til the marching bands get REALLY good anyway. I like the end of season competitions better. :)

Shanna said...

So sorry to hear about you babysitter situation. It is always nice to go out without having to think about where the little people are. Good job on your sale. Bad job on bringing things back in. But then good luck with the cash flow on e-bay. It was nice to read you update no matter how random it was.