Thursday, July 3, 2008

Harry's Surprise Party


George's brother had this great idea of throwing Harry a surprise birthday party. It was so much fun. I loved the prep (my house was sooo clean!), I loved sending invitations, I loved decorating, I loved shopping for food, I just loved it all! So many people helped and contributed (thanks Mom and Dad) and some old friends even came up from Alabama! We were all surprised! Harry thought he was coming for a birthday party for Levi and had no idea that all of his kids and grandkids were there, old friends and new friends. It was truly a success. I believe he enjoyed it. Linda even made a DVD of pics of Harry from his childhood and up! Here are some pictures from the party.Cousins hanging out.

Harry's friends.

The cake Becca made...so tasty!

We asked everyone to write a memory or Harry story and that was his gift.

Two of Harry's kids, plus a couple of grandkids.

No comments: