Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!

This is not the best picture of me, but that's how it goes these days. I turned 32 and it was a nice day. The kids got along well (I told them that's what I wanted for my bday). The only part I was sad about was I had to make dinner. Plus, the food didn't sound good because I had "tasted" the birthday cake all day. The cake didn't taste great either...I mean it did the first few times, but by the time I ate it for my bday dessert, I was sooo caked out. Silly, eh?

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Funny! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!! I'm glad that your kids behaved .... that's what I told my kidlets I wanted for my bday last week. Sadly, it wasn't a gift that I got ... maybe next year?? Enjoy!

emily said...

You're so funny. The cake looks delicious to me! Happy Birthday!