Friday, August 14, 2009

Fixed and the end of Summer

Our AC is fixed, thanks to a new fuse. This has happened before and so I just asked the repair man to show me how to change the fuse. He did and told me to buy a box of them and have them handy, just in case!

On to school next week. I am kind of ready...at least for the first week:) I want to start a homeschool blog, so I can be really detailed about curriculum and things that happen that maybe some of you don't really care about, but I need a good name for it. :) Our school's name is Polaris Academy. Any ideas?

It's been a great, relaxing and FAST summer! It amazes me how fast my life goes now. *Sigh* Oh well. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You could name it The Polaris Press though that isn't terribly original..LOL..It is so awesome that you home school though.